We are half way to Irkutsk
We left Grand Rapids this morning at 6:30 am, flew to Chicago and then to London. We are staying in London tonight and will fly out in the morning to Moscow and then on to Irkutsk. As I write this, it is 7:05pm on July 29 in Grand Rapids and 12:07 am July 30 in London.
We are getting excited to see Tatiana again and the reality that we will be with her in a couple days is hitting us...it is a good feeling.
Caleb saw the pediatrician in Grand Rapids today and by email we heard from the Dr. that Caleb should heal well. That was wonderful news for us to hear from so far away. -Melanie

1 Comments:
I'm not sure if you wanted comments back or wanted this to be more like a journal, but I wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and checking your blog. I'm so glad you are doing well. It is amazing to think that you are so close to what you have been working towards for so long!! Just a side note, Emma is doing well and has really settled into our household. She has mellowed so much since January!! Corbin thinks she is much more cuddly than hermit crabs! We'll keep checking in...take care. Love, Corina, Scott, Alaina, and Corbin
Post a Comment
<< Home