Tati's Journey

This is Tatiana's journey

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

They're Coming Home !

Melanie and Tatiana have departed Moscow, landed in Zurich and are now headed for Dallas on a TransAtlantic Flight. There were some anxious moments for me last night as I was thinking about their leaving and the live news flash was the crashes of 2 Russian airliners which had recently taken off from the DME airport in Moscow. This is the airport that Melanie and Tatiana were at waiting for their flight. I had a very sleepless night but found good news checking the flight status of the planes they are flying on. I pray that Tatiana can be on her best behavior and that Melanie has the patience and strength for the long trip. The boys and I eagerly await their arrival. It is our 14th wedding anniversary today and this will never be forgotten for the long awaited arrival of our new daughter/sister and our mom/wife. Melanie and Tatiana, we love you and cannot wait for you to get home. - Kevin, Caleb, & Jared

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2004 at 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD THEY WERE NOT ON THOSE FLIGHTS!!
IT WILL BE SO WONDERFUL WHEN THEY RETURN!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
WELCOME HOME, MELANIE AND TATI!!!
WE MISSED YOU!!
LOVE,
CHERYL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home